POSITION: Implementation Specialist
REPORTS TO: VP Operations
Do you enjoy working with customers to understand their business goals?
The Implementation Specialist will provide remote and on-site implementation support services for a variety of clients. Implementation Specialists will work a client who has decided to use Opargo and fully understand their business goals and current scheduling/patient workflow activities. The implementation specialist will take the required information and work with internal and external stakeholders to implement a customer’s site. This position requires technical expertise as well as the ability to communicate effectively across multiple groups and levels.
- Provide implementation support through the complete life-cycle of a customer onboarding
- Establish, maintain, and increase client satisfaction through professional, courteous, and caring service.
- Document, track, and monitor customer needs and Opargo delivery
- Resolve technical problems, detect patterns of issues, and coordinate with staff regarding persistent problems.
- Collaborate with sales, account management and technology teams to configure a customer
- Meet with customers on-site or remote, dependent on schedule and customer location
- Coordinate customer acceptance testing with customer.
- Assist in training schedulers in using Opargo
- Leverage Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software and issue tracking system of each case.
- Manage email inbox as customer requests and inquiries are received. Ensure timely response to email messages.
- Partner with Product Manager to resolve issues that require coding.
- Send out automated best practices to schedulers, which include the tips and tricks of Opargo.
- 4-year degree in an IT or technical field or equivalent experience
- Willingness and ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with minimal support structure
- Ability to work with all levels of management, including executive leadership team and store operations
- Proven leadership and business acumen skills
- Highly motivated with ability to manage multiple projects
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite